song of the week

regina spektor - pavlov's daughter

Search This Blog

should i dye my hair purple?

Talk to me

minimythbusters @
hotmail . com
my mail and msn. feel free to add me :)

me me me

My photo
16 year old freak/artist/aspiring polyglot
and if a double-decker bus
crashes in to us
to die by your side
is such a heavenly way to die
and if a ten ton truck
kills the both of us
to die by your side
well the pleasure, the privilege is mine
Wednesday, October 14, 2009

!!!WARNING. THIS MIGHT BE BORING!!!

hehe, i didn't post anything yesterday.. so i want to post something today.. i have to think of those millions of followers. ehem.
so i'm gonna post about my LIFE xD
the highlights of my amazing interesting and far from boring life:

- i think i made my maths test today pretty well
- i bought liquorice and a fashion magazine
- i'm going to the hospital tomorrow cause i had a car accident a week ago and bruised my finger xD
- i can't stop listening to old to begin, by pavement
- i'm really thirsty right now
- i still haven't found the usb cable from my camera back.. that's also why my posts are so stupid, hehe

well, i'm gonna clean up my room, and look for that cable.. i need it. desperately. ._.

PS: almost all of my posts are labeled random xD

2 comments:

Arturo said...

nice life xDD
and most of your post arent so boring :P

Emily Cato said...

Well now you have a million and one followers :-p

Your post wasn't boring at all!

Post a Comment