song of the week

regina spektor - pavlov's daughter

Search This Blog

should i dye my hair purple?

Talk to me

minimythbusters @
hotmail . com
my mail and msn. feel free to add me :)

me me me

My photo
16 year old freak/artist/aspiring polyglot
and if a double-decker bus
crashes in to us
to die by your side
is such a heavenly way to die
and if a ten ton truck
kills the both of us
to die by your side
well the pleasure, the privilege is mine
Tuesday, October 20, 2009

3 word story

ok, as some of you may know (arturo xD), when i'm bored i often play a game: i ask someone else to give me 3 random words, and then i write a short story with them. so... i want to ask you, my dear millions of followers, to think of 3 words for me. i'll post the story/stories here. thanks in advance... everyone who gives me 3 words will get candy! :)


mmm... candy... don't you want it?

4 comments:

x said...

Oh god... I think i gained 10 stone looking at it...
I better get writing!
X X X X XLULU!

Arturo said...

Candy, Soda, and CD. Lol have fun :P

ToboeK9 said...

Paint, wolf, flame-trhower
ummm... candyes, thanks <3

Firaenix said...

Mah, wants, food

CANDDDDDDDDYYYYYY PLZ K THNX BAI

Post a Comment