song of the week

regina spektor - pavlov's daughter

Search This Blog

should i dye my hair purple?

Talk to me

minimythbusters @
hotmail . com
my mail and msn. feel free to add me :)

me me me

My photo
16 year old freak/artist/aspiring polyglot
and if a double-decker bus
crashes in to us
to die by your side
is such a heavenly way to die
and if a ten ton truck
kills the both of us
to die by your side
well the pleasure, the privilege is mine
Monday, November 30, 2009

contest

ok so a while ago there was a contest ^^

i haven't decided about the winner yet.. but anyway, the answers!

1. what does 'effusive' mean?
to be like, really happy
2. what's my favourite band?
THE BEATLES. well done nick.
3. 1+1=
this may surprise you, but the answer is 2. i got some very creative answers on this though, hehe.
4. best colour ever?
*cough* purple *cough*  i wasn't asking for my favourite colour though so it doesn't really matter what you answered.

0 comments:

Post a Comment