song of the week

regina spektor - pavlov's daughter

Search This Blog

should i dye my hair purple?

Talk to me

minimythbusters @
hotmail . com
my mail and msn. feel free to add me :)

me me me

My photo
16 year old freak/artist/aspiring polyglot
and if a double-decker bus
crashes in to us
to die by your side
is such a heavenly way to die
and if a ten ton truck
kills the both of us
to die by your side
well the pleasure, the privilege is mine
Thursday, February 18, 2010

diatoms

 
 
national geographic magazine, february 1999 :3 i got the pictures from school, art class. the magazine is meant to cut pictures from.. for school only purposes though xD so i kinda stole them.. shhh

1 comments:

Arturo said...

xDD nice pictures :D the last one look like see through doritos :o

Post a Comment